The U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach Seminar is a one-day training that includes indoor classroom sessions and an outdoor live coaching clinic. Participants receive the USKG Games Guide and sample Learning Program curriculum. Topics covered
The goal of the Certified Coach program is to assist professionals in enhancing their programs through the information shared, and knowledge gained, in the following areas:
- Organizing and Executing a Youth Program – The key ingredients for a successful youth golf instruction program.
- Expert Club Fitting – The important role properly fit clubs play in helping young golfers learn and enjoy the game.
- Swing Speed – Enabling young golfers to develop fundamentally sound swings and create more speed and power.
- Relationships – Creating positive interactions with the player and parent.
- Scaling the Golf Course – Providing enjoyable on-course experiences by playing proper yardages.
- Curriculum – Utilizing a structured, incentive-based curriculum to enhance your youth program.
- Game Based Learning – Using golf-specific games as a key component in training.
- Resources – Tools to train and assist professionals in youth coaching.
- Networking – Sharing best practices with other golf professionals and coaches.